The logging integration installs a production-grade ElasticSearch cluster with Kibana and Fluentd by default on the Kubernetes cluster. This integration provides a rich set of logging features like forwarding, aggregating & parsing logs from the Kubernetes cluster.
The default integration deployed will have the following components:
- ElasticSearch Master (3 replicas).
- ElasticSearch Data (2 replicas).
- ElasticSearch Client (2 replicas).
- ElasticSearch Curator.
- Fluentd (one per node).
Follow below steps to configure Ingress on Kibana
- Change serviceType from "LoadBalancer" to "ClusterIP" (line #643)
- Ingress (line #670)
- Enable Ingress; change enabled from false to "true"
- Set Ingress rules like annotations, path, hosts, etc.
With these config changes, you can access Kibana service on the Ingress Controller LoadBalancer hostname / IP