The section guides you on how to create a user in Palette.
- A Palette account.
- Tenant Admin access.
To create a new user in Palette:
- Log in to Palette as a Tenant Admin.
- Select Users and Teams from the left Main Menu and click on +Create User button.
- Provide the following information to the Create User wizard:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Click on the Confirm button to complete the wizard.
A display message will pop up confirming the user creation.
The validation can also be done from the Tenant console. Go to Tenant Settings from the Left Main Menu.
Click the Users & Teams tab from the Left Menu. This page will list all the users under the Tenant scope.
Use the following steps to create a custom resource role:
- Log in to Palette as Tenant Admin and select Roles from the left Main Menu.
- Go to the Resource Roles tab from the top menu and click on the +Create Resource Role button to open the Add New Role (Resource) wizard. Fill out the following inputs:
- Name of the role.
- Assign permissions and operations.
- Once the required permissions are selected, click the Save button.
- To Edit and Delete the role from the role listing page, click the role to be deleted or edited to go to the role details page.
- Click on Delete Role or Edit Role button to delete or edit the role respectively.
A display message will pop up confirming the user creation. You can validate the user creation from the Users & Teams page in the Tenant Admin console.
The validation can also be done from the Tenant console. Go to Tenant Settings from the left Main Menu.
Click the Roles tab from the left Main Menu and click on the Resource Roles tab to find the new role name listed.
To Reset Password or Delete the user, click the user name and go to the User Details page. Then, click on Delete or Reset Password to perform the corresponding operation.