Spectro Cloud provides a Postman collection for your convenience to help you interact with the Spectro Cloud API.
To interact with the API, you will need the following:
Two forms of authentication are available to interact with the Spectro Cloud API:
- An Authentication header with a token value.
- An API Key with an ApiKey value.
Learn more about authentication methods in Palette documentation.
Use the following URL to import your configuration into Postman:
- Open the Import dialog.
- Select the Link tab and copy/paste the URL in the field as shown in the screenshot.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click on Show advanced settings and uncheck the Optimize conversion feature. For additional context on why this feature is disabled, review the Postman GitHub issue related to nesting bug.
- Click on the Import button.
Postman imports your collection and lists it under Import Complete.
Find details about importing in Postman's import/export tutorial.