Spectro Cloud is certified against SOC2 Type II, compliance with the AICPA’s (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) TSC (Trust Services Criteria).
- Spectro Cloud SOC 2 Type II audit report assures our organization’s
- Processing integrity
- SOC 2 audits are an important component in regulatory oversight, vendor management programs, internal governance, and risk management.
- These reports help the users and their auditors to understand the Spectro Cloud controls established to support operations and compliance.
- The annual certification of SOC2 is Independent 3rd Party Auditor.
- Spectro Cloud SOC 2 Type II report is available upon request for any customers or prospects with signed MNDA.
Spectro Cloud is Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant.
- Spectro Cloud satisfies the 12 requirements of PCI DSS set as 6 control objectives as below:
- Build and maintain a secure network.
- Protect cardholder data.
- Vulnerability management.
- Implement strong access control measures.
- Regular monitoring and testing of the network.
- Maintained information security policy.
- Spectro Cloud is supported by Stripe as a PCI advocate to maintain compliance standards.